Web Strategy and Planning
Web Strategy: Know-how and Tools for Your Success
Web technology can be a powerful force for creating a better world. Your online presence is more than a website. A successful web strategy supports your brand; it seamlessly integrates your organization’s internal workflow with your website; and it connects members, donors, staff, and the larger community. An effective web strategy advances your mission and vision, and it starts with a good plan.
Ask the Right Questions
We will lead you through these essential questions:
- Brand: How can your web presence support and strengthen your brand?
- Audience: Who are your target audiences – grantors and foundations, trustees and donors, volunteers and clients? What are their needs, habits, and expectations?
- Functions: What functions will your online presence need to serve? Community forum? Donation portal? Data tracking?
- Resources: What will you need to maintain your web presence? What do you already have?
- Web Applications: What are they? How can a website or web-based technology improve your organization both internally and externally?
Provide the Right Process
Fuse IQ's website development lifecycle covers all the bases. By following our methodology, we turn over all the stones and strategize the right solution, and quickly test hypotheses and ideas by entering into a prototyping stage early on. This process also lets you get your hands on the product early on entering content and collaborating on finer solutions as you get to know Drupal.
Provide the Right Solutions
Choosing and implementing technology can be time-consuming and difficult. For nearly a decade, we’ve helped clients sift through an ever-growing crowd of web tools and technologies. Nonprofits need solutions, and Fuse IQ delivers.
Our website design experience and insight can guide you to a sound web strategy and a feasible plan. Once built, the resulting solutions are scalable, sustainable, and highly usable.
Contact us. We’d love to talk with you about your project.